There is a current need for Health Services volunteers to assist with:
· Making calls to clients
· Speaking with clients to assess health services needs
· Following up on services previously provided
· Provide direct outreach to clients in the field
Shifts are available beginning December 17, 2012 through January 3, 2013. Shift times are 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. at the American Red Cross in Greater New York. Partial shifts are also acceptable.
The following requirements are needed
· Background check (due to the confidential nature of client information)
· Trained RN, LPN, EMT, Medical or Nursing students
· Copy of your license (if applicable)
If you are available, please respond by emailing DR145email@example.com with the following information:
· Date(s) and times available
· Contact information including full name, cell phone number, email address
· Articulation of your specific health services.
Someone from the staffing team will contact you to confirm your shift (s) and reporting location.